The site like www.sanmarcosfoundationrepairpros.com can be the right place to get the trusted service or to first collect reviews. Doing concrete cast work does look easy but if you do not know how to do it could be the result of casting is not as good as porous. cracked or even the worst-hit collapse. Well .. so as not to experience adverse events then here we share tips a good concrete cast work whether it’s from experience. story or reading the existing literature. let’s share here because by practicing science we will get another science from the unexpected direction. Well, for starters we make a list of things that might be done to get the result of concrete work of maximal quality of good and cheap.
1. The structure design must be correct first. including the dimensions of concrete and materials used. because if the calculation of the structure is wrong even though done as well as anything will also collapse.
2. Using the concrete material in accordance with the results of the calculation of minimum limit strong.
3. Formwork is prepared properly. the position and number of scaffolds are calculated as strong and as cheap as possible so that no crashes occur due to the buffer is not strong, but there is no waste due to the use of too many scaffolds above demand.
4. Formwork board or plywood must be in clean condition before use. used formwork is often still remaining old concrete that stick. This is if directly used as a mold then it can cause porous concrete.
5. Demolition formwork should not be too fast before the concrete is able to withstand its own load.
6. Scattered concrete cleaning should be done immediately when the casting process takes place because cleaning the other time means the scattered concrete has hardened and will be more difficult and costly.
7. If using ready-mix concrete then it is necessary to coordinate with the concrete casting company to ensure that the concrete material is delivered on the scheduled date and time. the delay of arrival of material several hours or even days can affect the quality of concrete work.
8. Always check the constancy and the plain of concrete with measuring tools such as water pass or theodolite.